Followers

Sunday, July 6, 2008

July 4th 2008

After swimming Seth, Melinda, Randy and I left for the cabin. We had hot dogs cooked on the fire. It was a beautiful night. The final patch of snow in front of our cabin melted today. Wow July 4th and there is still snow. That is a record.

We got up the next day and played games then went home and had a barbecue with Melinda's family and Mark & Tara. What a fun day. There was so much moisture that there are lots of flowers. These are right in front of the cabin. Lots of different kids. Will see how long they last. It is getting hotter by the day.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

HOLY COW!! You've done some serious blogging lately! I'm so proud of you. Love all the journaling and pictures. The cabin looks so fun, can I just live there for the rest of my life? I'll keep up the yard for ya :) haha. Hand and foot.. it's totally my new favorite. I'll bring my cards this weekend.

Kim said...

Chris--
Thanks for sharing your blog address! I love blogs because I feel like I can keep up on everyone so much better--sounds wierd but I really do feel like I get to know people better. You have a fun life!!! Love you guys!
Kim

Kolbi Young said...

Hey Auntie, The cabin pictures were cool, brings back fun childhood memories. You should post some pics on the inside, I heard you and Randy had done a lot of work up there, curious to see. Your blog looks great. I do not really do anything on ours, actuallly it is not ours it is Kolbi's, but it is fun to look at other peoples blogs and get caught up to speed. -Tyler Young