Followers

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Cabin


We took Melinda,Seth,Grandma & Grandpa Dodge to the cabin this week. We left on Wed and came home Thurs. it is always such a treat to be in the mountains with fresh air and no noise. It was a milestone for me. I walked up to the spring for the first time. That was a hike and I made it. There was a storm that came in and it hailed, and rained. We woke to fog and lighting. We played games and had a great time. It is so fun to have Grandma & Grandpa there. They are amazing at 92 and still going strong. The air was a little thin for Grandpa. Next time we will have to take some oxygen.













3 comments:

Brittanie said...

I love being at cabins when there's thunderstorms!! Glad you could go and have a good time!

Kim said...

This looks like it was fun! Yeah, Tara Rohatinsky Northcutt is my sister-in-law. How do you know her?

Bruce Polly Billings said...

Ummmm..... someday I'll have a cabin. Sweeeet