Followers

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Lake Powell





































The great canyons, blue sky's and lots of water.

























Wow it never seems to stop amazing me at the wonder of this place. We had family and friends with us as we explored the great adventures of Lake Powell. Grandpa & Grandma Dodge, Seth, Melinda, Bryce, Amanda, Brett, Haylee, Marcus, Janeen, Preston, Tiffany, and baby Hanna. We even got grandma & grandpa to swim. The highlights are always the air chair, to see how long they can stay up.
Seth wanted goggles. So I got him some. NICE

2 comments:

The Wes Gordon Family said...

One last Hooray!

Looks like allot of fun!

Seth looks Hilarious in the goggles!

Brittanie said...

Ok, you know I am SO JEALOUS of this trip! I love that place more then anywhere else. I still dream about the time I came with my parents. Thanks again for that.